COVID-19 Safety Update
Your safety is our highest priority. Our office is open for telehealth and in-person appointments in accordance with all CDC safety guidelines. We are continuously monitoring state and local safety guidelines to ensure the highest standard of safety for our patients and staff.
We are taking all precautions to ensure your appointment as safe as possible. You may fill out all forms from home. Please call our office before your appointment for instructions during normal business hours.
Our Patient Safety Policy and Procedures
Please be aware that these safety measures will be required for all patients:
Masks or face coverings are required to enter the building and at all times in our waiting room. Your mask or face covering must cover your mouth and nose at all times.
Touchless Temperature Check
We will require all patients to have their temperature taken when entering the office. Our temperature sensor is completely touchless, You will need to stand in front of the temperature sensor with your forehead exposed.
COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
We ask that you answer a brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire at the beginning of your appointment. For Example: “Have you had a fever in the past 2 weeks?” The questionnaire must be completed the day of your appointment. Please call our office if you wish to complete this questionnaire by phone or email prior to your appointment.
Please Arrive On Time
Our patient appointments are separated by 30 minutes. Please try to arrive as close as possible to your scheduled appointment time if you are a new or returning patient. This will minimize the risk of being in close proximity with other patients. By arriving very early or late, you may overlap with another patient’s appointment time. If you will be arriving late, please call the office as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate if possible.
What are we doing for your Safety?
- All patient appointments are separated by at least 30 minutes. As much as possible, we try to have no more than one patient in the waiting room at a time.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient
- We offer contactless payment. If your card or phone has contactless payment or “Tap to pay” we are able to accept this. We are also able to email or text your receipt.
- Contactless forms and insurance: If you do not wish to fill out any information in-person, please call ahead for instructions.
- Our staff is wearing personal protection equipment (PPE) at all times throughout your visit
- All staff have been screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving
- We offer contactless hand sanitizer and temperature checks for all patients
If you have additional safety concerns, please consider the following:
- We offer secure telemed appointments in compliance with current HIPPA regulations. If you have access to a high-quality camera (phone, webcam etc) a visual examination is possible via a telemed appointment. It is also possible to securely share photos prior to or during your telemed appointment.
- You are welcome to call a few minutes ahead of your appointment so that we can confirm that the waiting room is empty before you enter the building.
- You may request to have any information or forms we require filled out by our staff or complete these online prior to your arrival. Please call our office on the day of your appointment for assistance and instructions.
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call our office or reach out to us by email.